Wednesday, November 26, 2008

sweater weather


i

I'm BACK! Sorry about being mia it's just that I've been really busy moving into my new house which until today, had no internet. But, in all honesty there was nothing even remotely inspiring in any of my outfits that I wore this week anyways...my attire mostly consisted of sweatpants, old hoodies and flip flops...yes I can tell your yawning with boredom.

Anyways socal has FINALLYY provided us with some rain and I'm lovin every minute of it. I went to campus today for my only class of the day and was surprised to see my whole campus deserted-- I guess people were more excited to chow down on turkey legs and cornbread stuffing then be lectured about the hermeneutics of religious mythical paradoxes, hm? After class I came home to find my house taken over by house painters who have turned my stark white walls into that warm beige color you see in the pictures. Now it is finally time for me to decorate my room....hmm note to self: google cheap room decor ideas.

This sweater is absolutely the comfiest thing I own. It used to go down to my knees but then I shrunk it in the wash and now, well, it's practically tshirt length. All well. And these boots have got to be my favorite thing in the world right now. The platform makes these 5" heels feel like comfy slippers.

If I don't get around to posting tommorrow, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hat: Jcrew; Sweater: Victorias Secret; Leggings: H&M; Shoes and Jewlery: Forever21

1 comment:

Phi said...

are they really like comfy slippers?