Friday, November 28, 2008

Post Food Baby


Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great thanksgiving! My Thanksgiving was spent with my wonderful family at my sister's new house. Probably within fifteen minutes of arriving into my sis' home I fell into a deep food coma from all the turkey, yams and stuffed mushrooms I crammed into my mouth. Still, it was a fantastic time and made me sooo excited for christmas :D.
Today when my cousins and i walked downstairs to play with my puppy Toto we were surprised to see a brand new 40 inch plasma tv waiting to be opened and adored. My parents got a head start on Black Friday shopping around 4 am and bought me the tv as an early christmas gift. Gossip Girl will never look the same again (in a good way of course ;D).
Anyways, I found this cute beige dress in my mom's closet a couple monthes ago. Oh how I love my mom's hand me downs.

Cardigan and Shoes: Forever 21; Vest: Vintage; Tank: Banana Republic; Leggings: H&M; Scarf: Vintage

1 comment:

Phi said...

that was a good find