Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's All A Blur..





I wore this outfit a couple weekends ago while running a few errands and doing a little shopping. This black shirt is probably one of my faavorite pieces of clothing. of all time. I bought it at urban outfitters on sale for about $10 and have definitely gotten my money's worth. The picture does not do my sequiney piece of cloth justice. The detailing is silvery flower sequins and beads and bordering around the collar. Sigh. The perfect amount of sequin to pull of wearing it in the daytime. I couldn't find my small silver bangles so I borrowed my favie bestie/roomie's silver hoop earings and used them as bangles instead and it worked out perfectly!


Shirt and Necklace: Urban Outfitters; Shorts: American Eagle; Bangles(Earings):Claire's; Shoes:GoJane;Bag:Marc by Marc Jacobs

1 comment:

Phi said...

sequiny cloth that you can wear in the day is cool