Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Loveless Life is a Living Death

I am studying abroad in UK this summer and so far it has been absolutely brilliant (a fun word us temporary "brits" like to say here.) Yesterday we had a formal dinner where we were able to enjoy a 3 course meal of tortellini in gazpacho sauce, duck with potatoe tart, a decadent snickers tart with nougat ice cream, and coffee and macaroons :) probably my favorite dinner since I've arrived here. I found this dress for dirt cheap at H&M. Silly me forgot that I would actually need to wear things outside the range of denim shorts and grungy t's during my stay here at University. But luckily (or unluckily depending on how you look at it...) my housing is within a few steps of two very large shopping centers where everything is conveniently always on massive sale.Now off to finish studying for my final exams tomorrow! Hope you enjoy! :D




1 comment:

Phi said...

What a meal you had! cute pics