Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ketchup

Here are some forgotten photos hidden in the depths of the 'my documents' folder on my laptop. Here's a quick rundown of these pics in order.

A "pageant" I did for my school during Chinese New Year. (And I use the term "pageant" loosely because it was just for fun. No cat fights, bikini wearing, or vaseline on the teeth happened.)

Me holding baby "Lilo," Robert's new puppy (he actually got a new puppy shortly after named Yogi--she's SO adorable--will put pictures up soon.)

At Koffee Klatch fter going to a book signing at Laguna Beach, and waiting to go eat chocolate souffle at French75.

The next two pics were during Christmas time when I went shopping at Southcoast Plaza for gifts for family, friends, and myself of course=).

Eating lunch at a local sandwich shop and waiting for my next class. I think I had a midterm that day too...

Holding up a white balance card while Robert tested out his new camera.

I wore that hat to death last winter. Must bring it back <3










1 comment:

Phi said...

the last one is the best!