Sunday, February 22, 2009

Vday




You don't need to say it. I royally suck for my infrequent postings. Please forgive I am the worst multi-tasker known to man and have been swamped with midterms and projects lately. Anyways these are some pictures from my vday. FINALLY got to pull out this lovely white dress that I've been dying to wear since I received it from my sister about a year or two ago. The black detailing is so pretty it reminds me of the decorations on a cake.


Dress: ABS by Allen Schwartz; Shoes: Cathy Jean; Clutch: Express

4 comments:

Phi said...

HEY cool the dress, the shoes and the necklace =) you look pretty. Where are you standing against?

Anonymous said...

loooove the first picture. very blogesque. haha very french too. anyway, just waiting for you to come home , see you soon

Anonymous said...

beautiful dress.

andrea said...

love the dress