Sunday, January 25, 2009

Black is Wack.





Actually it's not. It's pretty amazing actually. I just didn't know what to put for my title. Anyways, this is what I wore to run errands with the bf. Went down to Irvine to pick up his drawing tablet (my xmas gift to him), then starbucks (sig. hot choc xtra whip cream. YUM), then met up with his sister and bf at circuit city to see if there were any sweet deals since it's going out of business. Ended up buying the cutey acer laptop. PERFECT for carrying around on campus, i love =). Have been skype-ing everyone on earth since I brought little acer home =).
P.S. I'm on a jewelry strike until I can find something worth wearing.


Cardigan: Forever21; Shirt and Scarf: American Apparel; Shorts: American Eagle; Shoes: GoJane

1 comment:

Phi said...

try H&M jewelry it's cute and decent quality!